Re: Design database

От Mai Peng
Тема Re: Design database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks you !
So I’ve implemented your solution Despesz, but I have an upsert function throwing an error : publication (parent table)
hasno item, even id I’ve added a "SET CONSTRAINTS ALL DEFERRED;
The postgresql version is 9.3; that's why I can not use upsert do on conflict.

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION upsert_related_publications_v1(
    in_related_publications_id INTEGER,
    in_cms_title TEXT,
    in_title TEXT,
    in_related_publications_items JSON
)
RETURNS TABLE (
    out_related_publications_id INTEGER
) AS $$
DECLARE
    inserted_related_publications_id INTEGER;
BEGIN
SET CONSTRAINTS ALL DEFERRED;
    -- Firstly, an upsert is performed for the related_publications table.
    WITH upsert AS (
        UPDATE related_publications
        SET
            cms_title = in_cms_title,
            title = in_title
        WHERE related_publications_id = in_related_publications_id
        RETURNING related_publications_id
    )
    INSERT INTO related_publications (cms_title, title)
    SELECT
        in_cms_title,
        in_title
    WHERE NOT EXISTS (
        SELECT related_publications_id FROM upsert
    ) RETURNING related_publications_id INTO inserted_related_publications_id;

    -- Then, all related publications items that are not handled by the related JSON are
    -- considered as to be dropped.
    WITH related_publications_item_record AS (
        SELECT
            related_publications_item_id
        FROM json_populate_recordset(NULL::related_publications_item, in_related_publications_items)
    )
    DELETE FROM related_publications_item
    WHERE
        related_publications_item.related_publications_item_id NOT IN (
            SELECT coalesce(related_publications_item_record.related_publications_item_id, -1)
            FROM related_publications_item_record
        )
    AND related_publications_item.related_publications_id = coalesce(inserted_related_publications_id,
in_related_publications_id);

    -- Finally, related publications items are upserted.
    WITH related_publications_item_record AS (
        SELECT
            related_publications_item_id,
            content_id,
            item_order
        FROM json_populate_recordset(NULL::related_publications_item, in_related_publications_items)
    )
    UPDATE related_publications_item
    SET
        content_id = related_publications_item_record.content_id,
        item_order = related_publications_item_record.item_order
    FROM related_publications_item_record
    WHERE related_publications_item.related_publications_item_id =
related_publications_item_record.related_publications_item_id;

    WITH related_publications_item_record AS (
        SELECT
            related_publications_item_id,
            content_id,
            item_order
        FROM json_populate_recordset(NULL::related_publications_item, in_related_publications_items)
    )
    INSERT INTO related_publications_item (related_publications_id, content_id, item_order)
    SELECT
        coalesce(inserted_related_publications_id, in_related_publications_id),
        related_publications_item_record.content_id,
        related_publications_item_record.item_order
    FROM related_publications_item_record
    WHERE related_publications_item_record.related_publications_item_id IS NULL;

    RETURN QUERY SELECT coalesce(inserted_related_publications_id, in_related_publications_id);
END;
$$ LANGUAGE plpgsql SECURITY DEFINER;

Thanks a lot