Re: pgsql: Tag 9.1rc1.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Tag 9.1rc1.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> May I humbly suggest that we actually start calling it "stamp"
> instead, to make it very clear that this is a different operation from
> the "git tag" operation that's done on the tree a bit later?

In the CVS workflow there was no reason to draw a distinction, since we
applied the tag at the same time as committing the textual changes.
But I see the point of avoiding the word "tag" now.  I'll change my
private procedural notes to recommend "stamp", but don't guarantee that
I'll remember the first few times ...