Re: Odd pg dump error: cache lookup failure

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Odd pg dump error: cache lookup failure
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> [ v3 patches ]

This looks committable to me, with one trivial nit:
in LockViewRecurse_walker, it'd be better to not do get_rel_name()
(or even fetch rte->relid, really) until we've verified the rtekind.
As-is, it's wasting cycles and presuming more than it ought to
about the error behavior of get_rel_name().  That's a pre-existing
problem not the fault of this patch, but we might as well fix it
while we're here.