problem with loading from file

От Johnson, Shaunn
Тема problem with loading from file
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Howdy:

I've been trying to restore a large table from file
method and I keep getting the errors about
the index.  I've tried to load it a few times and
I get the same thing (error).  I do look through
and drop the index before loading again.

What am I doing wrong?  Is there a quicker way
to load this?  I'm seriously considering sed-ing
out the constraint part of the file and re-loading it;
but that will not solve my long term issue when I
may need to reload a similar table.

Suggestions?

-X

[snip error]

You are now connected as new user web.
psql:/var/tmp/backup_sysdates.Sat:20: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY
KEY will create implicit index 't_aug4_dates_pkey' for table
't_aug4_dates'
CREATE
REVOKE
GRANT
GRANT
GRANT
psql:/var/tmp/backup_sysdates.Sat:40: ERROR:  copy: line 5874678, Cannot
insert a duplicate key into unique index t_aug4_dates_pkey
psql:/var/tmp/backup_sysdates.Sat:40: lost synchronization with server,
resetting connection
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT
[/snip error]

Сообщение: Re: Sourceforge moving to DB2
Сообщение: Re: Sourceforge moving to DB2