Re: problem with loading from file

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: problem with loading from file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 13:28, Johnson, Shaunn wrote:
> Howdy:
>
> I've been trying to restore a large table from file
> method and I keep getting the errors about
> the index.  I've tried to load it a few times and
> I get the same thing (error).  I do look through
> and drop the index before loading again.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

> psql:/var/tmp/backup_sysdates.Sat:40: ERROR:  copy: line 5874678, Cannot
> insert a duplicate key into unique index t_aug4_dates_pkey

The data you are importing contains a duplicate primary key at the
specified line.  Change the imported data to prevent the duplication.

Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
     "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace,
      that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in
      time of need."           Hebrews 4:16