Re: SELECT query fails after pg_upgrade as the conditional operatorfails

От Suresh Thelkar
Тема Re: SELECT query fails after pg_upgrade as the conditional operatorfails
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Thanks very much Juan for your quick reply.  It helped us a lot. As suggested we have logged the following bug for pg_upgrade.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/15755-a5d9a0bea7ca931a@postgresql.org

Please look into it and let us know if any further details/info is needed.

Regards,

Suresh