Re: Need to find the no. of connections for a database

От Ireneusz Pluta/wp.pl
Тема Re: Need to find the no. of connections for a database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
W dniu 2020-02-27 o 12:35, sivapostgres@yahoo.com pisze:
> I need to prevent other users from entering any transaction till I finish taking reports from my
> application.  All users will be using the same application, from which this report is supposed to
> be printed.

maybe advisory lock is what you need?

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/explicit-locking.html#ADVISORY-LOCKS

От: Ravi Krishna
Сообщение: Re: Need to find the no. of connections for a database
От: "sivapostgres@yahoo.com"
Сообщение: Re: Need to find the no. of connections for a database