Re: Opening pgAdmin 4 in a new browser window as an alternative userflow

От Arni
Тема Re: Opening pgAdmin 4 in a new browser window as an alternative userflow
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 09/08/2019 06.31, Ashesh Vashi wrote:
On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 9:57 AM Luther Goh Lu Feng <elfgoh@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion!. That is very useful, and would work for me as a personal custom configuration.

However, I have read some complaints in the mailing list about how pgAdmin 4 opens a web page in a new tab, unlike pgAdmin3. I do wonder if changing the default behaviour to open in a new window would possibly address those complaints, make it more similar to pgAdmin 3
We would love to have a separate window for pgAdmin 4, hence - we're already working on the POC (using electron), and it is a side line project, and getting delayed due to limited resources working on the pgAdmin 4.

I for one would be very interested in an electron based desktop version...
Regards,
Arni