Re: Why don't we have a small reserved OID range for patch revisions?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Why don't we have a small reserved OID range for patch revisions?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-02-27 22:50, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> However, the continuous
> integration stuff has created an expectation that your patch shouldn't
> be left to bitrot for long. Silly mechanical bitrot now seems like a
> much bigger problem than it was before these developments. It unfairly
> puts reviewers off engaging.

If this is the problem (although I think we'd find that OID collisions
are rather rare compared to other gratuitous cfbot failures), why not
have the cfbot build with a flag that ignores OID collisions?

Сообщение: Re: Why don't we have a small reserved OID range for patch revisions?
Сообщение: Re: Why don't we have a small reserved OID range for patch revisions?