Re: pgxs: build infrastructure for extensions v4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgxs: build infrastructure for extensions v4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> FYI, I couldn't find anything in the shell pg_config with this path:
>         strncat(otherpath, "/pgxs/src/makefiles/pgxs.mk", MAXPGPATH-1);
> Did you find a mention of this?  I looked in pg_config.sh and
> Makefile.global.in.

The original coding concatenated "src/makefiles/pgxs.mk" to a path value
derived elsewhere (pgxsdir).  I was planning to bug Peter about just how
correct this patch is --- it's essentially hardwiring an assumption
about the construction of pgxsdir.