Re: pgxs: build infrastructure for extensions v4

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: pgxs: build infrastructure for extensions v4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

>>FYI, I couldn't find anything in the shell pg_config with this path:
>>        strncat(otherpath, "/pgxs/src/makefiles/pgxs.mk", MAXPGPATH-1);
>>Did you find a mention of this?  I looked in pg_config.sh and
>>Makefile.global.in.
>

> The original coding concatenated "src/makefiles/pgxs.mk" to a path value
> derived elsewhere (pgxsdir).  I was planning to bug Peter about just how
> correct this patch is --- it's essentially hardwiring an assumption
> about the construction of pgxsdir.

I just added "src/makefiles/pgxs.mk" to the already hardwired path to
pgxs in pg_config.c. But in any case, it looks like pgxsdir is set in
src/Makefile.global.in like like this:  pgxsdir = $(pkglibdir)/pgxs
So it is sort of hardwired already at the moment at least.

Joe