Re: puzzling perl DBI vs psql problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: puzzling perl DBI vs psql problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Susan Cassidy <susan.cassidy@decisionsciencescorp.com> writes:
> I have a weird issue that I can't figure out.
> If I run the exact same query through psql as through perl DBI, I get
> different results.  I get far fewer results with DBI than through the psql
> command line.

Any possibility that the perl program is connecting to a different
database, with similar-but-not-identical data in it?

I've seen variants on that theme involving different users with different
search_path settings finding different-but-similarly-named tables in
different schemas of the same database.