Re: Categories and Sub Categories (Nested)

От Ian Harding
Тема Re: Categories and Sub Categories (Nested)
Дата
Re: Categories and Sub Categories (Nested)  (Alban Hertroys <alban@magproductions.nl>)
Список pgsql-general
You should look up the contrib module ltree which is made for this
sort of thing.  If you reinvent the wheel like this, you will be stuck
with 2 levels.  With ltree you can have as many as you need and add
more at any time.  It lets you query for ancestors and descendants of
any item at any level.

I highly recommend it.