[HACKERS] FYI: branch for v11 devel is planned for next week

От Tom Lane
Тема [HACKERS] FYI: branch for v11 devel is planned for next week
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] FYI: branch for v11 devel is planned for next week  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
The release team discussed this a couple weeks ago, but I don't
think anybody mentioned it on -hackers: v10 seems to be in good
enough shape that it's okay to make the REL_10_STABLE branch soon,
and open HEAD for v11 development.

Last year we branched on Aug 15, and we should be able to keep
to the same schedule.  Barring objections or bad bugs showing up
soon, I'll make the branch early next week.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Effect of dropping a partitioned table's column over time
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Effect of dropping a partitioned table's column over time