Re: logical replication - negative bitmapset member not allowed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: logical replication - negative bitmapset member not allowed
Дата
Re: logical replication - negative bitmapset member not allowed
Список pgsql-general
Tim Clarke <tim.clarke@minerva.info> writes:
> I'm getting this message every 5 seconds on a single-master,
> single-slave replication of PG10.7->PG10.7 both on Centos. Its over the
> 'net but otherwise seems to perform excellently. Any ideas what's
> causing it and how to fix?

That'd certainly be a bug, but we'd need to reproduce it to fix it.
What are you doing that's different from everybody else?  Can you
provide any other info to narrow down the problem?

Сообщение: Re: CVE-2019-9193 about COPY FROM/TO PROGRAM
Сообщение: Re: CVE-2019-9193 about COPY FROM/TO PROGRAM