Re: logical replication - negative bitmapset member not allowed

От Tim Clarke
Тема Re: logical replication - negative bitmapset member not allowed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dang. I just replicated ~380 tables. One was missing an index so I
paused replication, added a unique key on publisher and subscriber,
re-enabled replication and refreshed the subscription.

The table has only 7 columns, I added a primary key with a default value
from a new sequence.

Tim Clarke
IT Director
Direct: +44 (0)1376 504510 | Mobile: +44 (0)7887 563420

On 01/04/2019 15:02, Tom Lane wrote:
> Tim Clarke <tim.clarke@minerva.info> writes:
>> I'm getting this message every 5 seconds on a single-master,
>> single-slave replication of PG10.7->PG10.7 both on Centos. Its over the
>> 'net but otherwise seems to perform excellently. Any ideas what's
>> causing it and how to fix?
> That'd certainly be a bug, but we'd need to reproduce it to fix it.
> What are you doing that's different from everybody else?  Can you
> provide any other info to narrow down the problem?
>
> regards, tom lane

Main: +44 (0)1376 503500 | Fax: +44 (0)1376 503550
Web: https://www.manifest.co.uk/

Minerva Analytics Ltd
9 Freebournes Court | Newland Street | Witham | Essex | CM8 2BL | England

Copyright: This e-mail may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the named addressee
youmust not use or disclose such information, instead please report it to
admin@minerva.info<mailto:admin@minerva.info>
Legal:  Minerva Analytics is the trading name of: Minerva Analytics
Ltd: Registered in England Number 11260966 & The Manifest Voting Agency Ltd: Registered in England Number 2920820
RegisteredOffice at above address. Please Click Here >><https://www.manifest.co.uk/legal/> for further information.