Re: Getting::message type 0x43 arrived from server while idle

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Getting::message type 0x43 arrived from server while idle
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Mohammed Rashid <mail4rashid@gmail.com> writes:
>  I am getting "message type 0x43 arrived from server while idle"  messages
>  while querying the database and getting erroneous results.

> I am using libpq library for querying database.
> I am having two different processes accessing the same database.

I'll bet what you're really doing is using two different threads within
the same process, and trying to have those threads concurrently issue
commands through the same connection (same PGconn object).  This does
not work.  Give each thread its own connection.  Also read
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/libpq-threading.html