Re: pgAdmin 4.x vs pgAdmin 3.x

От Darren Duncan
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4.x vs pgAdmin 3.x
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 2016-11-23 9:43 AM, Mark Murawski wrote:
> While I completely understand the push to new technology and an easier codebase
> to maintain... but with all these major usability issues, pgadmin4 is definitely
> not ready for prime time and many of us would appreciate some continued
> development on pgadmin3 by the core team.

I think that what is more likely and reasonable to happen is that the core team
continues to focus on pgAdmin 4, but that they address the issues you raised by
adding the desired features to pgAdmin 4, and meanwhile the latest pgAdmin 3
release is still there for those who prefer it.

> I suggest starting up a page to keep track of all these features that are
> must-haves and then the community can vote and prioritize?

I agree with having the addition of this tracking/voting page.  In fact, I think
there already exists a similar website for the Postgres DBMS itself.

-- Darren Duncan

Сообщение: Re: PgAdmin 4 not working in Windows 10
Сообщение: Re: PgAdmin 4 not working in Windows 10