Re: Composite Types and Function Parameters

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Composite Types and Function Parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Oct 27, 2010, at 9:08 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Well, it turns out that the hashref required exactly one more line to achieve. We already have all the infrastructure
onthe composite handling code, and all it requires it to enable it for the RECORDOID case.

I don't suppose that it would be just as easy to allow an array passed to PL/Perl to be read into the PL/Perl function
asan array reference, would it? Since it would break backcompat, it would need to be enabled by a plperl.* directive,
butman, I would kill for that.

Best,

David

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Composite Types and Function Parameters
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: plperl arginfo