Re: Partitioning documentation example

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Partitioning documentation example
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Because my EXECUTE example didn't work I have created a new example
> using date_trunc(), which I think is less error-prone than the
> comparisons done in the original example:

This is not an improvement either.  You can't represent the check
constraints that way (at least not if you want the planner to do
constraint exclusion with them) and I don't think it's "less
error-prone" to have a different representation in the trigger than
you have in the constraints.

Сообщение: Re: Partitioning documentation example
Сообщение: Re: Partitioning documentation example