Re: How can I configure the postgresql odbc to return 1 row at a time?

От Jerry Lam
Тема Re: How can I configure the postgresql odbc to return 1 row at a time?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Thanks for the reply. I wonder if there is any documentation for all the possible configurations in posgresql odbc?
Here is the list:

#define INI_DSN                DBMS_NAME

#define INI_KDESC            "Description"    /* Data source description */
#define INI_SERVER            "Servername"    /* Name of Server running PostgreSQL */
#define INI_PORT            "Port"        /* Port on which the Postmaster is listening */
#define INI_DATABASE            "Database"    /* Database Name */
#define INI_USER            "Username"    /* Default User Name */
#define INI_PASSWORD            "Password"    /* Default Password */
#define INI_DEBUG            "Debug"     /* Debug flag */
#define INI_FETCH            "Fetch"     /* Fetch Max Count */
#define INI_SOCKET            "Socket"    /* Socket buffer size */
#define INI_READONLY            "ReadOnly"    /* Database is read only */
#define INI_COMMLOG            "CommLog"    /* Communication to backend logging */
#define INI_PROTOCOL            "Protocol"    /* What protocol (6.2) */
#define INI_OPTIMIZER            "Optimizer"    /* Use backend genetic optimizer */
#define INI_KSQO            "Ksqo"        /* Keyset query optimization */
#define INI_CONNSETTINGS        "ConnSettings"    /* Anything to send to backend on successful connection */
#define INI_UNIQUEINDEX            "UniqueIndex"    /* Recognize unique indexes */
#define INI_UNKNOWNSIZES        "UnknownSizes"    /* How to handle unknown result set sizes */
#define INI_CANCELASFREESTMT        "CancelAsFreeStmt"
#define INI_USEDECLAREFETCH        "UseDeclareFetch"    /* Use Declare/Fetch cursors */

/*    More ini stuff */
#define INI_TEXTASLONGVARCHAR        "TextAsLongVarchar"
#define INI_UNKNOWNSASLONGVARCHAR    "UnknownsAsLongVarchar"
#define INI_BOOLSASCHAR            "BoolsAsChar"
#define INI_MAXVARCHARSIZE        "MaxVarcharSize"
#define INI_MAXLONGVARCHARSIZE        "MaxLongVarcharSize"

#define INI_FAKEOIDINDEX        "FakeOidIndex"
#define INI_SHOWOIDCOLUMN        "ShowOidColumn"
#define INI_ROWVERSIONING        "RowVersioning"
#define INI_SHOWSYSTEMTABLES        "ShowSystemTables"
#define INI_LIE                "Lie"
#define INI_PARSE            "Parse"
#define INI_EXTRASYSTABLEPREFIXES    "ExtraSysTablePrefixes"

#define INI_TRANSLATIONNAME        "TranslationName"
#define INI_TRANSLATIONDLL        "TranslationDLL"
#define INI_TRANSLATIONOPTION        "TranslationOption"
#define INI_DISALLOWPREMATURE        "DisallowPremature"
#define INI_UPDATABLECURSORS        "UpdatableCursors"
#define INI_LFCONVERSION        "LFConversion"
#define INI_TRUEISMINUS1        "TrueIsMinus1"
#define INI_INT8AS            "BI"
#define INI_BYTEAASLONGVARBINARY    "ByteaAsLongVarBinary"
#define INI_USESERVERSIDEPREPARE    "UseServerSidePrepare"
#define INI_LOWERCASEIDENTIFIER        "LowerCaseIdentifier"

Some of them have description (but too short to understand clearly what it will do) and some of them have no
descriptionat all...

Please help,

Jerry