Re: Help with function

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Help with function
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Chris Hoover <revoohc@gmail.com> writes:
> If I try to do an insert into the mytable_view, everything is happy.
> If i try to do an update or delete, I get the error:ERROR:  record
> type has not been registered
> CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "mytable_view_update" while storing call
> arguments into local variables

Well, the good news is this was fixed some time ago in CVS tip ... the
bad news is that back-porting the fix to 8.0 doesn't look real
practical :-(.  In 8.0 it'll only work if you're not using inheritance.

Сообщение: Re: SQL Help - Obtaining ID of record INSERTED
Сообщение: Re: SQL Help - Obtaining ID of record INSERTED