RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC-driver for postgresql

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC-driver for postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
It is reasonably complete. There are some missing items in the
DatabaseMetaData class, and we don't implement CallableStatement yet.

--
Peter T Mount, peter@maidstone.gov.uk, peter@retep.org.uk
JDBC FAQ: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres
Please note that this is from my works email. If you reply, please cc my
home address.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pgsql-interfaces@hub.org
[mailto:owner-pgsql-interfaces@hub.org]On Behalf Of Manuel Reiter
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 1998 3:12 PM
To: pgsql-interfaces@postgreSQL.org
Subject: [INTERFACES] JDBC-driver for postgresql

I was searching for JDBC-driver for postgresql and found out that it is
already inkluded in the package.
My problem now is to find out how far developed that driver is, if there is
another driver available from somewher.
I already contacted openlink (www.openlink.co.uk) but their price for the
driver makes me wanna shout.
So some information would be appreciated.
Manuel

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: Index unused with OR?
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: Index unused with OR?