Re: Postgres 13.3 times out when attempting to connect via odbc & pgAdmin4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres 13.3 times out when attempting to connect via odbc & pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Kevin Struckhoff <kevinstruckhoff@yahoo.com> writes:
> telnettting to 5432 fails.
> Ports 22 and 9090 are open/listening and telnetting just fine. The problem must be on the Win 10 side.

Sure sounds like a firewall (packet filter) issue to me.
Maybe Windows is filtering port-5432 traffic, but it's
at least as likely that you need to open the port on
the server side.  Check the iptables configuration,
or whatever local equivalent you're using.