Re: PG wiki updated with query to show unindexed foreign keys

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: PG wiki updated with query to show unindexed foreign keys
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Jul 9, 2013, at 6:29 PM, bricklen wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com> wrote:
> On Jul 7, 2013, at 5:29 PM, bricklen wrote:
>
> > Suggestions and feedback welcome on the query referenced in the link above.
>
> Lack of quoting of identifiers means that it will croak on a database that uses mixed-case identifiers.
>
> --
> Scott Ribe
> scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com
> http://www.elevated-dev.com/
> (303) 722-0567 voice
>
> I've updated the wiki (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Unindexed_foreign_keys) to reflect your suggestion.
>
> Thanks!

Indeed ;-)

It now works on my database that carries a mixed-case naming convention from before I switched to PG (actually, from
beforePG existed)...

And it flagged some that I need to fix!

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

Сообщение: Re: PG wiki updated with query to show unindexed foreign keys
Сообщение: Re: PG wiki updated with query to show unindexed foreign keys