Re: Re: Fwd: [BUGS] pg_trgm word_similarity inconsistencies or bug

Hi Alexander,

On 1/4/18 4:25 PM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:

> I just found that patch apply is failed according to
> commitfest.cputube.org <http://commitfest.cputube.org>.  I think it's
> because I sent only second patch from patchset in last message.
> Anyway I resend both patches rebased to current master.

I agree with Teodor (upthread, not quoted here) that the documentation
could use some editing.

I started to do it myself, but quickly realized I have no knowledge of
the content.  I'm afraid I would destroy the meaning while updating the
grammar.

Anyone understand the subject matter well enough to review the
documentation?

Thanks,
--
-David