Re: pgadmin3 on macOS "Mojave"

От Doug Easterbrook
Тема Re: pgadmin3 on macOS "Mojave"
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
well.  where there is a will, there is a way.

Pgadmin 3 is open source

the people over a tbigSQL have compiled it for Postgres 10 — and so most of the error messages srtrting the legacy pagadmin 3.2 have been taken out of it.

It doesn’t work for postgres 11 - since the libpq.dll is probably too old,.

anyway, I’ve been using that ,for months, along with pgadmin 4.

its a little harder to find it on the bigsql web site —  I don’t use their postgres distribution (I use enterprize db’s).

but it work on mojave,  no error messages.    Its not 64 bit, but at this time, who cares.

Its just nice that it works with postgres 10.

Doug Easterbrook
Arts Management Systems Ltd.
Phone (403) 650-1978