Re: Postgres tcp_keepalive_xxxx parameters.

От José Luis Rando Calvo
Тема Re: Postgres tcp_keepalive_xxxx parameters.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

First of all, thank you for your fast response!

I did not try to set up keepalives in client yet. This is a good point. We are using JDBC to connect to PG from JBoss
applicationserver.
I have seen the JDBC documentation and keepalive can be enabled when creating the connection to the database:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/head/connect.html

Unfortunately seems to be tricky to enable it because I guess it implies to change the Java code. In that case it is
notstraight forward.
I do not know if there is a configuration file to set up this. I am going to look for it.

By the way, can you confirm me if keepalive behaves like I stated in my previous update...?

Thanks and best regards,

JL