Re: Serious trouble with my postgresql

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Serious trouble with my postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?M=E1rio_Gamito?= <gamito@netual.pt> writes:
> Meanwhile, i guess i've screwed up :( and erased two files with 0 bytes,
> something like 0000000000000001, i can't remember quite well.

That was a bad move.  Start over, and next time don't assume that you
can remove random pieces of the database without consequence.

(You could possibly try pg_resetxlog, but given that you were having
problems before you did that, I wouldn't care to assume that you'll get
a consistent database that way.)

Сообщение: Re: pg_class / missing tables
Сообщение: Re: pg_class / missing tables