Re: SELECT * FROM LIMIT 1; is really slow Поиск
От Manfred Koizar
Тема Re: SELECT * FROM LIMIT 1; is really slow
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 28 May 2004 21:59:53 -0400, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl> wrote:
>So the assumption was that when we see that this has
>happenned, the Cmin is no longer important (== every future command can
>already see the tuple)

If it was that simple, we wouldn't have had to invent the CMIN_IS_CMAX
flag.  This has been discussed two years ago.  Did you follow the link I
posted last week?  "Every future command" is not enough.  You have to
consider the current command and even commands started before this.

ServusManfred