Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 2 release announcement draft

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 2 release announcement draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/27/23 12:54 PM, Roberto Mello wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 27, 2023 at 8:32 AM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
>>
>> I used the open items list[1] to build the draft. If there are any
>> notable please omissions, please let me know.
>
> I noticed that ldap_password_hook [1] was omitted from the release
> notes. I believe it should be included if nothing else so that it's
> written somewhere that it's there. AFAIK there's no other
> documentation about it.

Was this discussed on the release notes thread?[1]. It can always be
added to the release notes -- those aren't finalized until GA.

After Beta 1, the announcements are either about new feature
additions/removals since the last beta release, or bug fixes. I don't
think it makes sense to include this here.

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/ZGaPa7M3gc2THeDJ%40momjian.us

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: ReadRecentBuffer() doesn't scale well
Сообщение: Re: ReadRecentBuffer() doesn't scale well