Re: Horizontal scrollbar in email archives

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Horizontal scrollbar in email archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 1/8/21 11:31 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I see an odd horizontal scrollbar when viewing the email archives in
> Firefox 84.0.2.  Specifically it happens when I am on a 'message id'
> link:
>
>     https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20210108155040.GC18394%40momjian.us
>
> Screenshot attached, with orange scrollbar.  I think it is related to
> the new 'thread' drop-down list.  If I choose "Whole thread", it
> disappears, and so does the thread drop-down list.

Yeah, that's a constraint based on how a "select" dropdown works and how
we list out the subthreads within threads.

If we don't indent on each subthread, we could correct that, but does
that diminish the overall user experience?

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: