Re: Horizontal scrollbar in email archives

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Horizontal scrollbar in email archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Jan  8, 2021 at 12:39:31PM -0500, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> On 1/8/21 11:31 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I see an odd horizontal scrollbar when viewing the email archives in
> > Firefox 84.0.2.  Specifically it happens when I am on a 'message id'
> > link:
> >
> >     https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20210108155040.GC18394%40momjian.us
> >
> > Screenshot attached, with orange scrollbar.  I think it is related to
> > the new 'thread' drop-down list.  If I choose "Whole thread", it
> > disappears, and so does the thread drop-down list.
>
> Yeah, that's a constraint based on how a "select" dropdown works and how
> we list out the subthreads within threads.
>
> If we don't indent on each subthread, we could correct that, but does
> that diminish the overall user experience?

Oh, so it is a known issue.  Seems fine, though it is kind of odd that
the dropdown doesn't really need all that width.  So, I guess you are
saying the scroll is really based on how much indenting we do --- makes
sense.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Horizontal scrollbar in email archives
Сообщение: Re: Horizontal scrollbar in email archives