Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit

От Ivan E. Panchenko
Тема Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
14.02.2018 09:17, Bruce Momjian пишет:
> On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 03:07:46PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:

>>> FYI, Ivan Panchenko got applause at PGConf.Russia 2018 in Moscow when he
>>> mentioned we added quit/exit to psql.  :-)  I also think the ^D/^C hint
>>> for \q when you are in quotes will help too.
>> :)
>> Will there be a video or a reference to the talk slides?  I'd love to
>> hear the audience reaction.
> Uh, I think it was this talk, "What to expect in Pg 11 ?"
>
>     https://pgconf.ru/en/2018/110916
>
> I know that Ivan Panchenko was not mentioned as a presenter for that,
> but he was a presenter.  I also know there was a video camera but I
> don't see the recordings online.  The applause did surprise me.
This talk was technically divided into two parts, one (Postgres as the
Universal DBMS) by Oleg Bartunov, who was late due to the air traffic
jam, so it had to be presented by me.
Other part (Pg11) was presented by Teodor Sigaev and Alexander Korotkov.
The video recordings of the conference will be available on the website
in a couple of weeks.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
От: Rafia Sabih
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise aggregation/grouping