Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 03:07:46PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:

> > > I have applied the attached patch giving a ^D/^C hint where \q is
> > > ignored, and add C comment documenting why exit/quit is not documented.
> > >
> > > I consider this issue closed, or quited, or exited.  :-)
> >
> > FYI, Ivan Panchenko got applause at PGConf.Russia 2018 in Moscow when he
> > mentioned we added quit/exit to psql.  :-)  I also think the ^D/^C hint
> > for \q when you are in quotes will help too.
>
> :)
> Will there be a video or a reference to the talk slides?  I'd love to
> hear the audience reaction.

Uh, I think it was this talk, "What to expect in Pg 11 ?"

    https://pgconf.ru/en/2018/110916

I know that Ivan Panchenko was not mentioned as a presenter for that,
but he was a presenter.  I also know there was a video camera but I
don't see the recordings online.  The applause did surprise me.

Сообщение: Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
Сообщение: Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit