Re: SQL statement form shell ?

От czezz
Тема Re: SQL statement form shell ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
I think I got it.
It seems that I need to indicate specific user name and only then the query works.
-bash-4.1$ psql -p 5472 -d fm_db_Server4 -U msuper -c "SELECT * FROM foo2;"

Im new to postgresql but I guess -U (user) also somehow defines tablespace where specific table is created.
Anyway, thank you all for your help and answers.

Cheers,
czezz