Re: Add --{no-,}bypassrls flags to createuser

От Shinya Kato
Тема Re: Add --{no-,}bypassrls flags to createuser
Дата
Re: Add --{no-,}bypassrls flags to createuser  (Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2022-05-25 12:47, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 11:07:52AM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
>> I reproduced the same failure at my hand and identified the
>> cause. Windows' version of getopt_long seems to dislike that
>> non-optional parameters precedes options.
>
> Tweaking the list of arguments in some commands kicked by the TAP
> tests to satisfy our implementation of getopt_long() has been the
> origin of a couple of portability fixes, like ffd3980.

Thanks! I fixed it.

On 2022-05-25 11:07, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> At Tue, 24 May 2022 10:09:10 -0700, Nathan Bossart
> <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote in
>> We're still missing some "fancier" string patterns in the tests, but
>> we
>> might just be nitpicking at this point.
>
> Such "fancier" strings should be properly handled by FmtId() and
> appendStringLiteralConn.  If this is a privilege escalating command,
> we should have ones but this is not.

Sorry, I didn't quite understand the "fancier" pattern. Is a string like
this patch correct?

--
Regards,

--
Shinya Kato
Advanced Computing Technology Center

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup
От: Gurjeet Singh
Сообщение: Re: Patch: Don't set LoadedSSL unless secure_initialize succeeds