Re: New PG14 server won't start with >2GB shared_buffers

От Chris Hoover
Тема Re: New PG14 server won't start with >2GB shared_buffers
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
NP, it’s early on a Saturday here on the East Coast.  Just grateful for the assistance. :)

Thanks,

Chris Hoover
Senior DBA
AWeber.com
Cell: (803) 528-2269
Email: chrish@aweber.com

On Feb 25, 2023, at 9:53 AM, MichaelDBA <MichaelDBA@sqlexec.com> wrote:

I sincerely apologize.  I should have read this stuff more closely.