Re: k-neighbourhood search in databases

От PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Тема Re: k-neighbourhood search in databases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
hello ...

i have put some research into that some time ago and as far as i have seen there is a 99% chance that no other database
cando it the way we do it. it seems nobody comes even close to it (especially not in the flexibility-arena).

oracle: disgusting workaround ...
http://www.orafaq.com/usenet/comp.databases.oracle.misc/2005/11/03/0083.htm

db2: disgusting workaround (no server side code it seems)

sybase: disgusting workaround (no serverside code it seems)

microsoft: there seems to be something coming out (or just out) but i have not seen anything working yet.
regards,
    hans