Re: win32 binaries

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: win32 binaries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Claudio Natoli wrote:
> Perhaps we should wait until we have service integration and an
installer?
> Though I don't think either bit is that far off, so good to start
thinking
> about this now.

Hmm.  I hate to wait too long...we can have a nightly .zip snapshot
ready now while the full installer might take days or weeks.  Of course,
once the beta period is official, I think a full install is appropriate.
I'm an impatient sort; every day is a lost opportunity.

I have a .zip packaging script ready to go, just need a ftp address to
put the file, plus need to author a readme and a disclaimer.

Merlin