Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Feb 15, 2010, at 1:23 PM, Andre Lopes wrote:

> I have contacted again the support center on a2hosting.com and the answer was that is no manual creation of triggers
onPostgreSQL, bu the guy have send to me a link with MySQL information about the
subject,https://support.a2hosting.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=500

> There are more a2hosting customers here that can create Triggers?

My guess is that the support person does not know what they are talking about. Unless something is different for new
accounts,you have psql access to your databases. You also have access via phpPgAdmin which can create functions and
triggers.Your account user owns the databases you create, so I don't see how they can prevent you from creating
triggers.

They have a 30 day money back guarantee, so it might be worth trying out.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?
От: "Wang, Mary Y"
Сообщение: pg_hba.conf - Allow All Connections Over TCP/IP Networks