ODBC Compatibility Question II

От Lindner, Dirk
Тема ODBC Compatibility Question II
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hello,

please excuse my rather simple question, but since I have not found an answer after a long search, I'll contact you.

My question is, if I can always use the latest ODBC driver with older database server versions. For example, ODBC version 11 with DB Cluster 9.6?

Thanks

Dirk Lindner

Universitaet der Kuenste Berlin

Referat für Planung, Organisation und Datenverarbeitung

Einsteinufer 43-53, 10587 Berlin

(  Tel. 030 3185 2158

0  Fax  030 3185 2781

* E-Mail: dvorg23@intra.udk-berlin.de

ü  WWW   : www.udk-berlin.de

P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

Вложения