Re: looking for doc

От Kasia Tuszynska
Тема Re: looking for doc
Дата
Re: looking for doc
Список pgsql-admin
Ian,
Thanks that is the really only doc that comes up when I search for this. It discusses how to call a template to create
anew db, but it does not list the differences between them. I am going to try to just find a definition of both.

Thanks,
Kasia

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Lawrence Barwick [mailto:barwick@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 2:52 PM
To: Kasia Tuszynska
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] looking for doc

> Admins,
> I am looking for doc that defines the differences between template 1 and template 0. Specifically, I am looking for a
discussionon the presence of admin tasks in template 1 and lack of admin tasks ( such as vacuum) in template 0. I am
notable to find doc on this, maybe I am remembering something that is no longer the case.

Is this useful for you?

    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/manage-ag-templatedbs.html

Regards

Ian Barwick