Re: Don't know where to send this patch :)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Don't know where to send this patch :)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
The place to send patches is to -www :-)

With all due respect, making that text large+bold looks like crap,
IMNSHO. Given that, I'm unsure if you still want the text on the
frontpage to be changed, so I'm holding back that change until you
confirm.

Oh, and given that, I'll hold back on committing the change to the
donate page as well, but I have no objections to that one :-) Other than
making the top header <h2>, so we don't have two <h3> after each other.
I'll put that in along with the rest when you let me know how you want
it.

(attaching the diff for benefit of the readers of the list)

//Magnus

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: