Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?
Дата
Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-www
>>> 'cause the Funds Group needs somewhere to park a CMS.
>>
>> Why does the Funds Group need a separate CMS?
>>

>Several reasons:
>
>1. Storing of private donation records for reference between
>officer to officer

How is this a feature of a CMS? That sounds more like the feature of a
database.. (hey, we have one of those!)

>2. Storing of publicized project ideas and plans

That's kind of what www does good now, no?

>3. Dealing with web votes

I don't see how that's a specific CMS feature either. BTW, we do have a
working survey system on the website now, which does pretty much that.
It's not really use dbecause nobody posts new surveys, but it works.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: BuildFarm needs better visibility ...
Сообщение: Re: BuildFarm needs better visibility ...