Re: About docbot

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: About docbot
Дата
Re: About docbot  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Re: About docbot  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Re: About docbot  (Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail@wars-nicht.de>)
Список pgsql-www
> > Where does it actually *live* today? Meaning where is the database
> > located, where does the IRC bot run, etc?
>
> Daniel (Primer) Ceregatti hosts the database on sh.nu, and Andreas
> (ads) Scherbaum hosts the bot code on base.wars-nicht.de.
> Both could change if needed.

Ok. Methinks that if we want to stick it on our search website, the
database needs to be moved to that machine. We could of course just set
up a Slony replica of it, I don't suppose it gets a lot of write
traffic?

I'd really like to hear the input from some of the others on the web
team as well :-) I think it sounds like a good idea in principle, but
there are others... ,)

//Magnus