Re: Security information page

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Security information page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> > In general, I think we consider any potential server core
> dump to be a
> > security issue, if it can be provoked by unprivileged
> users.  Even if
> > it's not exploitable in any other way, denial-of-service is still a
> > security concern.
>
> Seems like a good policy to me.
>
> Anybody have anything else to add to the list?

With no responses after this one about a week ago, I take it people ar
efine with me putting this up? If not, please speak up soonest and I'll
hold for more updates.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: FW: [PGWEB-COMMITS] By mha: Add some very simple download statisticsstuff.