Re: [Kennisgres-pgdn] RE: Mailing list, Joint PostgreSQL Knowledge Base

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [Kennisgres-pgdn] RE: Mailing list, Joint PostgreSQL Knowledge Base
Дата
Список pgsql-www

-----Original Message-----
From: "Josh Berkus"<josh@postgresql.org>
Sent: 03/12/05 21:05:59
To: "Dave Page"<dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
Cc: "jd@commandprompt.com"<jd@commandprompt.com>, "jnasby@pervasive.com"<jnasby@pervasive.com>,
"gevik@xs4all.nl"<gevik@xs4all.nl>,"denis@enterprisedb.com"<denis@enterprisedb.com>,
"syara@greenplum.com"<syara@greenplum.com>,"scrappy@hub.org"<scrappy@hub.org>, "paul.oh@sun.com"<paul.oh@sun.com>,
"andya@enterprisedb.com"<andya@enterprisedb.com>,"sslezak@pervasive.com"<sslezak@pervasive.com>,
"kennisgres-pgdn@pgfoundry.org"<kennisgres-pgdn@pgfoundry.org>,"shahzadk@enterprisedb.com"<shahzadk@enterprisedb.com>,
"pgsql-www@postgresql.org"<pgsql-www@postgresql.org>

> Huh?   I don't get it.  How does "part of www.postgresql.org" contradict
> that?

It doesn't, but kb.postgresql.org would as it would be a separate site. I don't object to something like that being
proposed,but given the previous decision (which goes back to around the launch of the previous www site iirc), it
shouldbe proposed in the right place.

Of course, that doesn't mean that this group cannot decide whether or not to make that proposal.

Regards, Dave

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
Dave,

--
--Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project Core Team
www.postgresql.org

(all opinions expressed are my own; I do not speak
 for the Project unless specifically noted.)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: