Re: svr2/unionfs

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: svr2/unionfs
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> > > Cool. So when can you do it? :-p
> >
> > Not today :)
> >
> > If you want to send me a reminder, how about Wednesday?
>
> Sounds good, thanks.
>
> Magnus (or anyone else); any problems with that?
>
> Will mean a little downtime of wwwmaster and techdocs....

Works for me - tough I probably won't be able to help out all that much.

Depending on how long it is, do we want to kick downloads off to a
hardcoded mirror during the update (will require syncing with the static
mirrors, of course), or just live with it?

(Since during the downtime, nobody will be able to download off the
website)

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: