Re: BTW, the lists are working beautifully

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: BTW, the lists are working beautifully
Дата
Список pgsql-www
This might slow down a bit for the next little bit ... not sure if it will
be noticeable or not, but will definitely be watching ... we're having
problems with the new server (brand new Seagate drive failed) and its
causing that server to be totally unstable ... everything is now moved off
of it, and onto other servers, so we'll see how performance is affected

already working on replacement drive (and some spares) ...

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Tom Lane wrote:

> Just in case you thought anyone hadn't noticed: the mailing lists have
> been performing stunningly well since you fixed things the middle of
> last week.  I'm routinely seeing sub-one-minute turnaround, even on
> pg-general which has been a dog for so long.  Nice work.
>
>             regards, tom lane

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: